Aveda Botanical Repair Strengthening Conditioner
Aveda's Botanical Repair Strengthening Conditioner is a high-performance conditioner that uses advanced bond-building science to strengthen your hair. The bond-building molecules work on all three levels of the hair shaft, penetrating the cuticle and cortex before building the outermost F-layer which protects the cuticle. Containing hydrating avocado, sunflower seed, green tea and sacha inchi oils, Botanical Repair enhances the visual condition, glossiness and softness of your hair, leaving it looking healthier, more supple and reflective. With a luxurious and uplifting aroma of organic ylang-ylang, rose and marjoram, this range feel like a pampering experience every time you treat your hair.
- A high-performance conditioner that deeply hydrates and nourishes while building and strengthening bonds to prevent breakage
- Leaves hair feeling incredibly conditioned, glossy and healthy
- Suitable for coloured hair that needs strength and protection
- Sumptuous and luxurious aroma of organic ylang-ylang, rose and marjoram
- Cruelty-free, vegan, 90% naturally derived, produced using 100% wind and solar power with a recyclable bottle
After shampooing with Botanical Repair Strengthening Shampoo, apply conditioner from the mid-lengths to ends, using a wide-tooth comb for even distribution. Leave in for 2-3 minutes, or for 10-15 minutes for a more intensive treatment, before rinsing thoroughly.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Propanediol Citrate Crosspolymer, Behentrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Heptyl Undecylenate, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Bis-Ethyl(Isostearylimidazoline) Isostearamide, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Tartaric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol.
Please be aware that ingredients may change over time, so please read the packaging before using the product.