Blue Malva Shampoo
Aveda's Blue Malva Shampoo is a lightweight blue/purple colour-enhancing shampoo that gently removes mineral deposits while neutralising yellow tones in blonde and silver hair. The naturally derived, gentle formulation uses violet-tone pigments to banish brassiness in colour-treated hair, and adds silver luminosity to gray hair, leaving your hair hydrated, soft and feeling incredible.
- Violet pigment banishes yellow and brassy tones in blonde colour-treated hair and brightens grey hair
- Gently cleanses dulling mineral deposits
- Hydrates and leaves blonde and silver hair looking incredible
- Lightweight shampoo does not weigh hair down
- Cruelty-free, vegan, 90% naturally derived, produced using 100% wind and solar power with a recyclable bottle
Wet hair and apply to the root area, massaging into the scalp, mid-lengths and ends. Rinse and follow with Blue Malva Color Conditioner.
Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extract\Extrait Aqueux:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf - Sodium Coco-Sulfate - Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate - Babassuamidopropyl Betaine - Glycol Distearate - Galactoarabinan - Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch - Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate - Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Dehydroxanthan Gum - Glycerin - Polysorbate 20 - Cocamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate - Alcohol Denat. - Maltodextrin - Fragrance (Parfum) - Limonene - Linalool - Citral - Eugenol - Geraniol - Sodium Chloride - Citric Acid - Sodium Gluconate - Potassium Sorbate - Phenoxyethanol - Benzoic Acid.
Ingredients may change over time, so please read the packaging before using the product.